Why join us?
- Direct contact with clinicians, scientists and professionals in the field
- Opportunities to influence policy at the highest level
- Sponsorship and marketing opportunities
- Networking and relationship building
- Access to the latest research and technology
- Corporate social responsibility opportunities
- Weblink and logo word profile of the company on the BIR website.
- Use of a “BIR Corporate Subscriber” logo on promotional materials, demonstrating your commitment to collaboration with medicine, scientists and the not-for-profit sector.
- Special member rates for exhibiting at BIR conferences and events - see our sponsorship opportunities leaflet.
- Only corporate subscribers are eligible to select our “Platinum” level of exhibition sponsorship, offering exhibition space at every BIR event* in the calendar.
- Invitation to attend the Institute’s “open day” or networking event, normally held annually for corporate subscribers.
- Two nominated members of the company may become Full members of the Institute (worth £340) with all the benefits of this category (online access to the BJR, discounts on educational events and publications).
- Access to the discussion forums of online special interest groups for nominated members of the company. This provides the opportunity to contribute to public consultation documents and to be involved in the development of best practice.
- The opportunity for nominated members of the company to join the management groups of our special interest groups and influence the direction of education strategy and position statements whilst contributing to their own professional development and company profile.
- Discounted advertising rates for the Institute’s online jobs board.
- One discounted banner advertisement for one month on the BJR website (over 80,000 impressions per month on the home page alone and 150,000 impressions per month sitewide).
- 25% discount on sponsorship of electronic table of contents (eTOCs).
- Logo of all members will be on the digital screen in the reception of our headquarters and on a portable screen on view at major events in the UK and overseas.
- Special rates for advertising on this screen are available to members.
- Contact details/product areas listed every month in the online and printed copy of the BJR and in the Institute’s annual review.
- A membership certificate that can be displayed by the organisation in a public area.
- Priority option to sponsor BIR books or the BIR monthly enewsletter.
- The opportunity to meet face-to-face with a key Institute contact once a year to review and refine the ongoing relationship.
Download the corporate member brochure
Download website and email newsletter advertising ratecard
Download the corporate subscriber Code of Conduct
*subject to terms and conditions