Members of the Management Group, from left to right: Jeevan Kumaradevan, Lesley Honeyfield, Nick Woznitza, Christine Tang, Minal Jagtiani, Sri Redla (Chair), Lucy Stewart (BIR Committee Secretary), Ali Shah, Kannan Rajesparan, Suzanne Ryan, Stephen Townrow, Jonathan Cole, Ai-lee Chang, Mike Steward
The Clinical Imaging SIG is a multidisciplinary group. We welcome radiologists, physicists and radiographers. The group promotes and facilitates teaching and research in clinical radiology and related fields.
The SIG organise one-day meetings on specific topics of current interest.
Latest SIG News
Highlights of SIG Management Group meeting June 2017
Dr Sridhar Redla announced he would be stepping down as chair of the management group to take on other BIR responsibilities. Nominations were opened for the new chair who will be elected at the next meeting. Dr Dhaara Bhatt was welcomed as a new member of the management group. He is a second year trainee.
Plans for future meetings:
- Neuroradiology: What the DGH radiologist and senior registrar need to know 171117
- Artificial Intelligence & Imaging Informatics in Radiology– early 2018
- MSK series – upper limb (KR/SR) – planned for mid 2018
- Elastography ARFI – Liver Imaging(MJ)
- Endoluminal Study Day (Mike, Minal, Kannan) –April/May 2018
- Management in Radiology - 2018
- Radiographer Reporting meeting – 290118 - organised and sponsored by InHealth Radiographer Reporting – supported by the BIR.
- Gynae and Neurology
Publishing - the team were delighted to report that BJR has increased its impact factor to 2.050. BJR Case Reports continues to grow in popularity. The Open Access fee for Case Reports remains at just £175 for BIR members.