Win an essay prize on the “Future of Radiology” and ensure your CV stands out from the crowd! The winner of this prize will get a free pass to “Future of Radiology: Top topics for ST and consultant interviews”, the top event for all foundation doctors and core trainees who are keen to progress in their career as a radiologist.
How to apply
- Participants are invited to write an essay with the title “The role of the radiologist in the year 2040: Discuss."
- The maximum word limit is 1000 words.
- All medical students/foundation doctors/core trainees are eligible.
- The prize is free entry to the BIR Future of Radiology event and the certificate/award will be presented at the event.
- Participants must register for the event prior to submitting their application. Register for the event here
- The winner will be reimbursed after the prize is awarded.
- The winning essay will be published on the BIR website.
- The competition is open to both BIR members and non-members.
Please submit your essay to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 September 2017