BIR members have access to specialised online resources to support study, continuous professional development and research. To access, log in to MyBIR with your email address and password.
If you are not a BIR member, you can join here.
You will find resources for:
1) Medical images including anatomy.tv from Primal Pictures (interactive 3D images)
2) Databases include MEDLINE with access to some full text articles for medical journals and CINAHL Plus with access to some full text articles for nursing and allied health journals
3) E-book resources
4) E-learning resources
5) E-journals in the following categories:
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Medical Physics
- Nuclear Medicine
5) Study skills resources - presentations, writing, research
6) Research organisations - website resources
7 Enquiries service - For information research please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3668 2227. You will need to quote your membership number when you access this service.
Find out about the BIR archives at the Science Museum
Please note we no longer have a physical library for visitors.