Dr Nick Screaton (Chair)
Dr Nick Screaton is a Consultant Cardiothoracic Radiologist at Papworth Hospital, Cambridge.His special interests include pulmonary hypertension, interstitial and airways diseases, and lung cancer screening.
He was Radiology Clinical Director in Papworth Hospital 2004-12 and President of the British Society of Thoracic Imaging 2009-13.
He sits on the British Thoracic Society Bronchiectasis Guidelines development group, National Institute of Clinical Excellence Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Quality Standards Committee, National Institute of Clinical Excellence Guidelines Updates Standing Committee, and National Clinical Commissioning group for Specialised imaging (stakeholder representative).
- Dr Martin Graves, Head of MR Physics and Radiology IT at Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr T C See, Consultant Radiologist at Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr Nick Heptonstall, Trainee Radiologist at Cambridge University Hospital
- Dr Nick Hilliard, Trainee radiologist at Addenbrookes Hospital
- Mr Chris Wood, Clinical Scientist at Northampton General Hospital
- Miss Karen Reid, Radiology Academy Manager at Norwich Radiology Academy
- Dr Sarah Abdulla, Radiologist at Norwich Radiology Academy