Get more out of your training budget by signing up for group membership
Save money on your department training budget, whilst offering a welcome benefit for staff.
How much is it?
With our group membership scheme (minimum group of five), membership starts at £52 per person (standard fee is £65 if you are below grade 8a or equivalent). Take advantage of:
- Huge savings on events fees (A typical one day course for radiographers is just £95 per one day whereas non-members pay £195).
- FREE access to BJR
- Opportunities to join a special interest group, for networking and career development
- Access to Primal Pictures human anatomy software, ideal for training and revision
- FREE access to Health Management Journal
- Discounts on BIR, Wisepress and Oxford University Press publications
- Access to online journals, resources and support
BIR membership complements membership of other professional bodies and offers the chance to network and work alongside other disciplines outside the clinical setting. Group packages are also available for radiologists and medical physicist teams. Please ask about details.
“Being a member of the BIR gives me a broader perspective on all aspects of imaging and therapy”
Charles Sloane, Principal Lecturer & Professional Lead for Health Sciences, University of Cumbria
Watch our “Join us” film and hear our members talk about why they joined and what they get out of it.
To find out more or to sign up to our scheme, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3668 2224.
Ready to sign up? Simply complete the group membership form and return to email@example.com