The Institute’s five strategic aims are:
- To support multidisciplinary team collaboration by promoting membership to all those with a professional interest in imaging science and radiation technology and, in particular, to attract young members who will build the Institute of the future.
- To deliver an educational programme to meet the professional training and CPD requirements of members in a modern and accessible format, including a strong regional presence.
- To consolidate and grow the Institute’s position as a leading publishing house for radiological journals in the UK.
- To raise awareness of the Institute to all stakeholder groups and take a more proactive approach to influencing national policy
- To develop the Institute’s structure and function to enable it to achieve its goals and, in particular, to project itself as a modern technologically-advanced organisation, with a modern communications and IT infrastructure that allows members to participate fully in the life of the Institute.
To find out more, please see our strategy for the period 2016-2019